If you are a business owner then you know that organization is the key to efficiency. Offices come in many shapes and sizes, whether it’s in a corporate setting, a dedicated room in your home, a shared space, or even a corner of the kitchen. The one thing they all have in common is: work. Good Egg Organizing Services will make it easier for you and/or your employees to get that work done, because we go beyond organizing — we develop systems to make you and your office more efficient. These are our general approaches.
- Set up new filing system or organize and improve existing one
- Discuss best layout for room to create efficient work flow
- Develop new systems for daily use
- Evaluate community areas and develop systems easy to maintain
- Organize closets, storage areas, conference rooms, reception areas, waiting rooms, kitchens and more!
The Home Office Dilemma:
In my experience, one of the most common issues areas that frequently needs addressing is the home office. I can’ t tell you how many times I ask my clients what the home office is used for and they laugh. Yep you are probably nodding in agreement!!!!
Some common home office issues:
- The office is upstairs and I want to work downstairs so I end up using kitchen table.
- The office is too depressing and cluttered right now so I don’t use it at all.
- I walk into the office and instantly feel stressed and walk back out.
- Since it is a mess anyway I have started to use it as a catch all/ storage area just until I can tackle it.
- There is so much paperwork in there that needs filing that I can’t even begin to deal with it.
Good Egg Organizing can help you get your office back!!
- Create a game plan and system for dealing with the backlog of paperwork
- Plan an organizing session to declutter and remove all items that do not belong in your office space
- Discuss your ideal vision for the room and work towards creating a space you actually want to use as an office. (This is where Room Redesign and Styling comes in)
The Ultimate Goal is to create a beautiful new redesigned space with practical organizing solutions that are easy to maintain. And most importantly a space that can be used as a true Home Office and happy relaxing space that you want to spend time in!